“We support you to connect with your community and live well”
What is a Link Practitioner?
Link Practitioners are based in your GP practice.
Link Practitioners support people with issues they are experiencing, helping people to talk about what really matters to them.
Link Practitioners offer non-clinical support to people, enabling them to set goals and overcome life’s challenges.
Link Practitioners know what is happening in the local community, helping people access all the local community has to offer.
How can we help?
Link Practitioners can support people to overcome barriers and find local services on a range of non-clinical topics to meet their needs and interests, including:
- Money and benefit advice, debt management and budgeting
- Local activities and social groups
- Self-help and support groups
- Care services and carers’ support groups
- Volunteering opportunities
- Getting into work, training and education
We can try and help with anything, including support to connect within their local community.
For more information about the service and to be referred, speak to your GP at Cove and Kincorth Medical Practice.